Saturday, August 14, 2010

Going on the Road Part 2

Hi everyone. Its the middle of August and I should be getting ready for the kids to go back to school but I'm not. No I am at this moment setting in my father-in-laws house in Billings Montana blogging. How I got here is a story that you might find interesting ,and you might even laugh.
I decided to go visit my father-in-law in you know where, and my wife asked me how I wanted to travel. I decided to go by bus. My wife asked me why and I said I wanted to have an adventure. At the time I did not know how much of an adventure I would truly have.
My adventure began with picking up my ticket from the bus depot two hours before departure. To get my ticket I needed to present my drivers license. After I received my tickets I put my license back in my wallet and headed for my next stop. At my next stop I looked in my wallet for my license and it was gone. I looked everywhere for it. I even went back to the bus depot. My I.D. was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment